The Active Shooter How to Respond course is provides guidance to individuals, including managers and employees, so that they can prepare to respond to an active shooter situation. 3D STS Active Shooter training describes actions to take when confronted with an active shooter and responding law enforcement officials. Students will be able to recognize potential workplace violence indicators and describe actions to take to prevent and prepare for potential active shooter incidents.
Participants will learn:
- Specific actions to take when confronted with an active shooter scenario
- Appropriate response to interact with first responders and law enforcement officials
- How to identify workplace violence indicators
Length and setting of Course all classroom instruction. 2,4, or 6 hour versions of the class are available.
Cost of courses for groups:
- 2 hour class $210 + tax
- 4 hour class is $420 + tax
- 6 hour class is $680 + tax
Classes for individuals are also available, call for more information.
All classes have a $50 non-refundable deposit.